Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The first wedding photographer seminar

Hey everyone,
A wedding photographer seminar is in the works. Subject matter will include photographing in natural light, thinking out of the box shooting and being prepared for the unexpected. On location shooting will be a part of the seminar to demonstrate what we discussed. Location and price TBD. If you are interested feel free to contact me at the email listed. An informational DVD with my man Neal from Bluesky Films is also in the works. This DVD will help anyone that may be struggling with creativity, real time moments, portraits, etc.

1 comment:

Natarsha said...

Hi! This is Natarsha, Linnyette's intern. The last time I saw you was at Grey Rock. I wish I was there to participate in the seminar. I am in South Korea for 1year, but I will be back in January 2009. I hope that you will have another seminar or similar opportunities around that time...*fingers crossed*

Hope all is well.